Our practice nurses hold surgeries, in fully equipped treatment rooms, offering services including:
- Asthma & COPD health checks
- Cervical smears
- Contraception – pill checks & depo injections
- Coronary heart disease / MI check ups
- Diabetes clinic
- Dietary advice
- HRT checks
- Immunisations (adult & baby)
- Learning disability checks
- Travel vaccinations
- Wellbeing clinics
The Nurse’s work daily Monday to Friday from 8am to 5.30pm. Please call us or ask at reception for appointment times, you can find more details on booking an appointment here.
Health Care Assistant (HCA)
The HCA services include blood tests, ECG’s, ear syringing, new patient checks, NHS checks (including blood pressure, weight & BMI), and vaccinations which include B12 injections and pneumonia vaccines.
Page last updated: 4 August, 2021