Old Hall Surgery
Old Hall Surgery is a GP Practice serving 5,700 patients in and around Ellesmere Port.
Our GP surgeries offer a wide range of services designed to support patients during illness and schemes to help their general health such as stopping smoking and preventing heart disease.
Out of Hours, Emergencies and A&E
Our practice is open from 8am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday, when the surgery is closed, for urgent problems please call NHS 111, this is a free call from landlines and mobiles.This is also the number for the Out of hours service. This is a GP led service provided by local Doctors.
Please do not use Accident & Emergency instead of the Practice. A&E Departments should only be used in a critical or life threatening situation, they provide immediate emergency care for people who show symptoms of serious illness or who are badly injured.
~ Noticeboard ~
THE PRACTICE HAS MOVED TO ALL TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS
WE ARE ALSO ENCOURAGING ALL PRESCRIPTIONS TO GO ELECTRONICALLY
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE
If you are a Carer and need information and advice please register with your GP surgery and Cheshire West and Chester Carer Support Service by clicking here.
The NHS in Cheshire and Public Health England (PHE) are extremely well prepared for outbreaks of new infectious diseases. The NHS has put in place measures to ensure the safety of all patients and NHS staff while also ensuring services are available to the public as normal.
Everyone is being reminded to follow Public Health England advice to:
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze.
- Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
Page last updated: 15 June, 2020